As a project manager, you know that using the right tools is essential for success. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 17 agile tools to help you manage your projects more effectively. These tools will help you track progress, communicate with team members, and stay organized throughout the project lifecycle. So whether you’re just starting out in agile or you’re looking for new ways to improve your process, be sure to check out these helpful tools!
- Trello – With its easy-to-use interface and real-time updates, Trello is perfect for agile project management. Whether you’re managing tasks as a team or moving tasks to specific deadlines, this tool makes it simple to stay organized on all of your projects.
- Pivotal Tracker – This platform allows you to collaborate with your entire team in real time, so everyone stays up-to-date on the latest changes and progress on each project. Plus, the intuitive design makes it easy for even first-time users to get started right away!
- JIRA – A popular choice among teams that use Scrum, JIRA gives you everything you need to plan, manage, and track your projects. It’s also got a ton of useful features like custom workflows, private dashboards, and the ability to filter by person or tag.
- SprintGround – With its prioritized lists for sprints and tasks, SprintGround is an ideal tool for both agile beginners and more advanced users looking for ways to improve their processes. And with its simple visual boards that track time spent on individual stories, you can easily see how much progress has been made across your entire project team.
- Assembla – This platform features a drag-and-drop design that makes it easy to move tasks around any way you want them. Plus, it offers support for multiple teams so you can make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Targetprocess – This tool is great at visualizing projects and providing real-time updates, making it easy to stay on top of your tasks at all times. In addition, its flexible approach lets you customize workflows and boards however you like them so they fit your particular needs and style.
- Wrike – Ideal for teams that use Scrum, this tool makes it simple to set goals, assign tasks, and track work progress in real-time so everyone on your team is always up to speed. It also features a drag-and-drop design that allows you to rearrange projects easily and customize each board however you like.
- Agilo for scrum – With its simple and intuitive interface, Agilo is great for getting your projects off the ground quickly. It also offers a range of useful features like task boards that display the workflow on each story and private notes that let you store information without compromising team confidentiality.
- Sprintly – This tool is designed with Kanban in mind and makes it easy to monitor your project’s progress as you go. It also lets you set custom deadlines for each task, so even your busy team members will stay on track.
- TeamGantt – This tool makes it simple to move tasks around at any time, making it easy to restructure your projects if needed. And with its integration features that allow you to connect multiple tools, you’ll be able to manage all of your work from one place.
- LiquidPlanner – The intuitive interface on this platform allows everyone on your team to easily see past events and updates so they can quickly access the information they need whenever they want it. Plus, it’s great for teams that use both Kanban and Scrum.
- Asana – If you’re looking for a tool that’s easy to learn, this one is perfect. It offers everything you need to get started quickly, from task lists and reminders to custom filters and private notes on each project.
- Workzone – This platform was designed specifically for agencies, making it ideal for teams with lots of smaller projects that need individualized attention. And with its real-time reporting features, you’ll always be able to see where your team stands in terms of progress and deadlines at all times so everyone can stay calm under pressure and focused on the goal at hand.
- FunctionFox – Ideal for smaller teams needing a budget-friendly alternative, this tool’s easy-to-use user interface lets you restructure your projects at any time and see how long each task will take so you can easily plan your work ahead.
- ProWorkflow – Don’t let the name fool you – this platform offers much more than just workflow management capabilities. You’ll also get things like job tracking tools and built-in document sharing so it’s easy to share project updates with everyone on your team as needed.
- Timecamp – If you’re not sure which version of scrum best fits your project, this tool gives you the flexibility to choose from four versions including Scrum/Kanban, Scrum Classic, Kanban and Hybrid (a combination of the other three). Plus, its real-time reporting features make it easy to access information on your project’s progress at any time so you can stay up-to-date.
- Project Monitor – This tool offers a simple and intuitive interface so you don’t have to spend any time learning how to use it first. With its integration features that allow you to connect multiple tools, you’ll be able to manage all of your work from one place quickly and easily.
We hope you’ll find these tools helpful. From project management software to task tracking apps, there’s something here for every team. So explore the list and see which tool is right for your next project. Thanks for reading and good luck with your agile journey! If you enjoyed this blog post, please share it with your friends and colleagues! Also, be sure to check out our other blogs for more scrum tips and tricks. And be sure to follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn for the latest news and updates!